Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday!

Happy 7th Birthday to our big boys!

Owen and Anderson started the day with a carnival at summer camp.  I picked Owen up early and we enjoyed lunch and a fun afternoon roller skating.  We topped it off with a dinner out and cake and presents.

I cannot believe it has been 7 years since I became a mommy!  Owen is such a wonderful kid and is growing up way too fast!

He started presents a day early with Grandma Sue.

 He got a roller skate painted on his face at the carnival at summer camp.
 Anderson got a dog...he looked like he had a black eye for a few days afterwards.
 Ready to skate!  He got his skates for Christmas and has been practicing.  He did a great job.  It took me a little while to 'find my skating skills.'  I think it has been 20 years since I have skated.  By the time I was getting good again, he was ready to head home.  He was so sweet and asked if we could skate around holding hands.  I sure to love this boy to pieces!

 
 He wanted a hat case...just like Daddy's.
 And he loved the travel bag and travel size items Daddy picked out.
 Anderson got him an organizer for his desk drawer.  This boy is so much like his daddy it is crazy!  He loves to have bags and trays and organizing things.
He even picked a red velvet cake.  Since it's daddy's favorite, it's his favorite.  He wanted a big 7 on top of it.  I thought I grabbed the writing tube, but instead grabbed a food coloring tube...so the top of the cake ended up blue.  He didn't mind...but it was interesting looking.

 
 
 And then he got more presents.  I'd say he had a great day.  Big thanks to the grandparents for the awesome presents!
 



Happy 7th Birthday, Owen and Evan!  Mommy, Daddy and Anderson love you so much!

No comments: