Friday, April 25, 2014

Funnies and updates

While working in the yard, Anderson stopped, looked at Aaron and said, "Daddy, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

In the car on the way to Moe's and discussing the toppings for their tacos.
Anderson: I want cheese and those black things
Owen: black beans?
Anderson: no, the black beans without anything on the inside.
About 5 minutes later...
Owen: Do you mean olives?
Anderson:  yes

Super cute baseball team picture.  I love that they are on the same team this year!  Owen has improved so much from last year.  Anderson is the team clown...enjoying the baseball life!

Owen has decided girls aren't quite as cool as boys are.  I was extolling the wonderful things about girls...and one of the things I said is that girls get to have babies.
Owen: I can have a baby
Me:  No you can't
Owen:  Yes, I can.  I'm going to become a sea horse and then I can because boy sea horses have babies.
Me: Hmm...that will be interesting.
He then talked about how he'll tuck his tail under the gas pedal to drive a car and how he'll hop around on land and then said,
Owen:  Well, I'll be a sea horse that lives on land.  I'll be a land horse
We just so happened to be driving by some horses at the time and he quickly realized how ridiculous the conversation was.

Owen had his first overnight birthday party with a friend.  He was so excited.  He had a great time and bonus for me was he took a great nap the next day!

No comments: