Monday, October 14, 2013

Birthday Boy

I'm osting birthday wishes late to Aaron...he turned another year older on October 3.  The kids were so excited for Daddy's special day.  Owen is a gift giver and he was creating gifts for Aaron days in advance.

Aaron requested a red velvet cake and the kids think he made a great choice...they kept thanking him for picking that kind.  

Below was his gift from me and the kids.  It is a window from his grandmother's old house that he'd been planning to get something painted on.  A friend of mine showed me a sign with similar wording over the summer and we started working on the design.  I think it is appropriate for our home.

A little funny that I've mentioned before, but will repost...when Anderson was little, he had a sippy cup of milk and he said, 'This is my Mountain Milk'.  Aaron does love his Dew!

Happy (belated) Birthday to my wonderful husband.  I love you more than words can say.

No comments: