Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pre-K

Today was Anderson's first day in Pre-K.  He has not been very excited about returning to school, but last night the excitement hit.  We had his open house/meet the teacher and he walked in like he owned the place.

He was up at 6:00 this morning and did his 'stuff' all by himself...I'm usually dragging him out of the bed at 6:30 and wrestling him to get dressed and moving with his morning routine.  He kept telling me how excited he was to go to school.

 
 


 

 He looked so cute walking in!
 




He was so excited to see his friends and he unpacked his bag all by himself.  He had a great day and was all excited to tell me that he didn't even get in trouble today!  I asked him what his favorite part was and he said, 'Everything!'

I'm excited about his teacher.  I think her personality will be a great fit for him.

No comments: