Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Funnies!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  We'll start it off with a few recent funnies from our house.

I reminded the kids to say their blessing before breakfast one morning.  Owen replied, 'I said mine in my head.'  Anderson chimed in, 'Well, I said mind in my tummy.'

Anderson received a Hello Kitty tattoo in his valentines from school.  Owen saw it and told him he had to give it to me because Hello Kitty is for girls.  Anderson replied, 'I like kitties.'

Aaron changed into a sweatshirt and sweats.  Anderson asked him if he was going to work. Aaron said, 'No, I'm just going to grill out.'  Anderson replied, 'In that?'

We call Aaron every morning so the kids can talk to him before heading off to school.  I often walk into another room while I'm talking to him because they can be really loud in the background.  One morning, I walked away and came back to find my breakfast gone.  Anderson quickly fessed up to taking and eating it. And then told me that being out of my seat means I'm all done so he could have it.  He is correct, we have the rule of if you get up you are done.

Owen was pulling out his cup for baseball and Anderson said, 'It has eyeballs!'

After learning about Dr. Seuss and celebrating his birthday...
Owen:  When I grow up I'm going to write stories for kids.  I'll use the name Dr. Seuss since he's dead now.

And a little sweetness...After prayers, Anderson said, 'We need to pray for the birthday boy because him was sick and not at school today.'  JJ's birthday was that day, but he was sick and not able to make it to school to celebrate.

No comments: