Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh no!

Owen: What is that girl superhero who flys a jet and dosn't wear a shirt?
Me: I have no idea what you are talking about.
Owen: Well daddy told me about her.
Me: ummmmm...
Owen: Wonder Woman...that's who it is.
Me, being the superhero novice that I am, went to find some pictures of Wonder Woman...she could definitely use some pants in addition to a shirt with more coverage.


An lady from church came up to me at Bible Study last night and said, 'I have to tell you what Anderson did in the church last Sunday.'  Insert groan!  She said, 'Owen, come here a sec.'  He turned around and said, 'Grandma, I Anderson, not Owen.'  Now, in his defense, she   is of 'grandmotherly' age.  :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

The boys wanted me to be Wonder Woman for Halloween. No . . . I don't think so!!! Ha!