Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa

We took the kids to see Santa and to a light show Monday night...70 degrees and no crowd...yes please!  Owen's eyes were literally twinkling he was so excited to go see Santa and we only had to wait for one other family.  Anderson was a little scared to sit with Santa, but he was a champ and sat, and cheesed. Yes, Santa looks pretty fake, but was good enough to fool a 4 year old and a 2 year old.

Santa gave Anderson a blue lollipop...and I mean really blue.  His teeth, lips and tongue were blue.  And after he finished and began sucking his thumb, that too was blue, which he found quite disturbing.

While we were riding the train seeing the lights, Owen said, 'I only told Santa I want him to bring me a shed.  I forgot to tell him about the jigsaw and the head light.  I guess I'll get them next year.'

We went to the local Christmas parade over the weekend and had fun on the train tracks while we were waiting for it to start.  The scary thing is that a train came speeding through during the parade!  We had fun seeing some of our friends in the parade and hanging out with Madelyn while waiting and watching.





No comments: