Monday, November 14, 2011

Funny Stuff

It seems there is a new member of our household.  His name is 'Dad'...not 'Daddy', but Dad.  "My Dad and I are going here, this is my Dad's, Dad can you please help me."  Even Anderson started with it last night.  I don't think I'm ready for this yet...especially out of the 2 year old!

The other night when I was tucking Owen into bed, "Mom, you're a cool girl."

Owen's favorite color is red and has been for quite a while.  We've been working with Anderson to learn his colors.  If we point to something red and ask him what color it is, his response "Owen's favorite color."  Apparently, Anderson's favorite color is green because when we ask about something green, he'll say 'My favorite color.'

A common phrase around our house is 'Get that weak sauce out of here.'  Of course, Aaron was the one who introduced this phrase to the children.  It is absolutely hilarious to hear Anderson say it, and he has great timing with it, which makes it even funnier.

No comments: