Friday, May 6, 2011

Chit Chat

Me: Owen, is Daddy silly or what?
Owen: He's a what!

Owen upon opening an Easter egg, "Look Mommy, more vitamins!"

Owen: Daddy, does this orange juice have pimples? Because we like our orange juice with pimples, don't we?
Aaron: You mean pulp, Buddy?

Owen knocked noggins with me, and said 'It's okay, Mommy. You and me have hard heads.'

Owen: Mommy, for dinner tonight, I want mashed potatoes and 1 green bean.
Please note that neither of my kids eat mashed potatoes and this was said shortly after lunch.

Anderson, walking up to Owen (who was completely minding his own business), pointing said 'Owen, go time out!'

Anderson, after a yawn, 'Tired.'

Anderson has been singing a lot. I tried to sneak up with the video camera, but he caught me and stopped. He tends to get stuck on a song (well part of a song) and sing it over and over. Some of his 'songs' are 'Yes, Jesus, the Bible tells me so' and while rocking his lion, 'Rock a baby in the tree.' He'll sing his ABCs through 'f'.

Heard through the monitor each morning upon Anderson waking up, "Hi lion, hi monkey, hi Eeyore, hi bear, hi doggie." (yes, his bed is full of animals) Followed by 'hi mommy', repeated, then a holler for Mommy and/or daddy.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I love these posts. They are absolutely priceless!! xoxo

Ali said...

these are so cute! i can't believe how much anderson can say...it's been too long! can't wait to see you soon! :)