Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday Links

Here's a few things I found interesting this week...what have you found?

The requirements of a good mom. From Sussana Aughtmon who wrote All I Need is Jesus and a Good Pair of Jeans. A friend from church loaned me this book and it's a great book for a group study or for solo reading.


Vitamin D info.
Great summary and links to all kinds of info on vitamin d.

Sourdough Crackers...I made these last weekend...oh, my goodness! These are so good. They taste like pita chips and were super easy to make. If you are local to me and want some sourdough starter, let me know.

1 comment:

Maridith said...

Okay I love your Saturday links! The Vitamin D is interesting...but shower only 1-2 times a week I think not. I will just make sure I am eating plenty of fish!

I bet your sourdough crackers are wonderful. Wanna share???