Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Tax Day...sort of

I don't do taxes...I review mine and my company's for major typos/errors, but I don't prepare them. I may start doing ours again next year...we've had some wonky stuff the past 5 years or so. I will admit once again to being a nerd and being really excited about the CPE conference I got approval to register for...Employee Benefit Plans. I am the plan administrator for my company's 401k plan...I need all the education I can get..okay, off to file our form 5500.

Anywhoo...I thought it'd be fun to post 2 old tax day pictures even though today isn't technically tax day.



Oh, and note to Mr. President...it's a spending issue, not a revenue issue!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love these pics:)! And yes Happy Tax day., and no your not a nerd..I am all excited about the American Speech and Hearing Convention:). Love what you do and do what you love. I think we are both good at that!