Friday, March 25, 2011

Still here...

I'm still here...it's been a busy few months and truthfully, there hasn't been too much for me to write about. As usual, I've got a list going of cute things the kids have been saying and I have a few pictures and things to post. I won't keep you waiting too much longer:)

Baseball season has been great for Aaron. He's had great games and still has a great schedule for the next month and a half or so before we get a break.

I've been on a de-cluttering mission around the house. The pantry, closets, drawers, kitchen, office and some more has been touched, cleaned, purged and re-organized. I still have more I want to accomplish, but I'm very happy with what has been achieved. It's such a peaceful feeling to walk into a clean home everyday and to have less stuff to clean!

Owen is still loving school and asks every morning if it's a school day. He'll be excited to add a third day this fall.

Anderson is talking more and more each day. He's a man on a mission of copying everything big brother does.

Pics soon...hey, at least they are finally off the computer...all I have left to do is post.

2 comments:

Maridith said...

Welcome back! We have missed you!

The Smittys said...

i was wondering where you were! i LOVE decluttering! it feels so good to clean out!