Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Must Read

Seriously read this...it is fascinating.

Great Pyramid at Giza

And while I'm suggesting things to read, I've had 2 great books suggested to me recently and would like to suggest them to you. It just so happens they are both on heaven and were suggested by different people.

First, 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper. Pretty short, easy read and very inspiring.

Second, Heaven by Randy Alcorn. One word...wow! This is a much harder read then 90 Minutes is and I'm about 2/3 of the way through, and really enjoying this book. It has been very revealing and thought provoking. And, has really changed much of how I think about heaven and I am ready to be there!

What are you reading now? Any suggestions for me?

Next on my list is Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living by Tsh Oxenreider

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I will have to check them out! Hmm..I have been reading a lot lately, but I don't know if you would like them or not. I just read 'The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo.' It was good, but strange. I really loved 'Black and Blue' by Anna Quindlen. Not exactly uplifting books but still good to read.

Alisa said...

Oh, I forgot. I just read 'The Help' and I looooved it. Read that.