Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

I just realized I hadn't posted this...

My mom had a birthday in January...I won't say how many years, but I will let you know that next year is a big one! We went to visit to celebrate her birthday. Owen helped her make some cookies and wash dishes. I think he may have enjoyed washing dishes more than making cookies! I also think I need to get some of that dishwashing help in my kitchen!

Owen did break poor Julia's little 4 year old heart while we were there. She wanted Owen to sit next to her during dinner, but he didn't want to. Poor girl was quite upset and said that Owen didn't like her. Abby and I took her to the other room to comfort her and Owen eventually followed and gave her a hug. He ended up not sitting next to her, but she was okay with it.

I love Owen's face here...I think I've given her that same expression a time or 2...haha!






3 comments:

Mommy said...

I LOVE his expression in that first picture. I know that I gave my mom that same expression many times in my youth! ;-)

mommaof4wife2r said...

so fun that your mom can spend fun times with the boys! love it!

CharGrill said...

He does dishes, too??!! I'll hire him!