Saturday, January 8, 2011

Last but not least

Our final Christmas celebration was on New Year's Day with my dad and Cindi at my sister's house. When I told Owen we were going to Aunt Abby's to celebrate Christmas again, he began insisting that we pull all our Christmas decorations our again and put them up.
I took this picture of Owen giving Grandma Cindi a thank you hug...I just love Julia's mini-Abby expression.

It only took a few practice tries, but Anderson was totally into the unwrapping by this celebration.

Owen was very excited to get a Bible of his very own. He has been wanting one and it has barely left his side he opened it.



Owen and Julia reading his Bible in her bunk bed. When we left, Julia was saying she wants a Bible and Owen was saying he wants bunk beds.

No comments: