Wednesday, January 26, 2011

4 til 2

It's hard to believe, but 4 months from today, we'll have a 2 year old!

He sees the camera and says 'cheese'...
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D


Apparently, he eats a lot too. He really does. I think he has finally started filling out. He finally has a baby belly. He is finally wearing mostly 18 month clothes. He does, however, have big feet like his big brother (size 7!).

We are having so much fun with this crazy guy. He is a big ball of personality and keeps me on my toes. Mommy loves you, Andersonny!

3 comments:

mommaof4wife2r said...

oh my word...he is precious! i love the cheeses!

Mommy said...

He is so cute and getting so big! I cannot believe how much he looks like Owen.

*I get comments all the time about how different my boys look from each other. I bet that you never get that! ;-)

The Smittys said...

i love the cheeeeeeese face! so sweet! it's hard to believe our babies are going to be 2!