Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Program

Owen's preschool had a Thanksgiving lunch and mini-program. Each class got on stage and did a song...super cute. Amazingly, all of the kids did a great job and none had to be rescued from the stage. Owen was looking around for me and gave a sweet wave once he found me in the crowd. He was very excited to see that my dad was also able to attend the lunch. I did get a picture of me and Owen, but didn't get one of Owen and Papa.


Owen has been quite shy about singing his turkey song, but we did get him to sing it once for Aaron.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

I LOVE the turkey hat . . . EAT HAM! Too cute! :-)

Jessica said...

So cute!!! Good to see a pic of Owen and Mommy. As Mommy's we are rarely in a picture:). Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!