Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures.

We had lunch with Aaron's family and I didn't take any pictures...I know...so bad! As usual, I made a cheesecake. If I do say so myself, I think this one may have been my best ever. It was brownie on the bottom and pumpkin on the top with a layer of melted chocolate in the middle...delish! This will most likely be making an appearance at Christmas as well.

After lunch, we hopped in the car and headed to my mom's for more family time and turkey. It is always fun to have 5 kids 4 and under! But, I'm amazed at how much easier it is each year as the kids get older and need less attending to and play better together.

Guess who actually slept in the car!!! Both of them...that may be a first...my kids are not car sleepers (they must get that from their dad).



We are so blessed and so very thankful; it is nice to have a day with family to bring it all to the forefront.

Attempts at family shots...



Just the kids...Anderson (18 months), Owen (3 1/2), Julia (4), Elise (7 months), Will (2 1/2)


Owen, Julia, Grandma and Anderson


Grandma reading with Anderson and Will.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Mmm..I hope that cheesecake does make an appearance at Grandma Mattie's at Christmas (esp if it is Gluten Free). It sound delicious. I need to get the recipe from you! Love the pictures. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!! xoxo