Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sugar and Goldfish

Last night, my husband brought it to my attention that I hadn't updated the blog in a week. So, here's the update for last Saturday...

We froze last weekend at a neighborhood picnic. They started out in the wagon, but then Owen needed to pull it. Owen had a very nutritious lunch of a few hush puppies, cake, a chocolate chip cookie and his first cotton candy. Can anyone say sugar high? At least there was a bounce house where he burned some of the sugar off.



Dinner was much more nutritious as we celebrated my dad's birthday sans cake since we'd already had too much sugar for the month. I asked Owen to set the table and he switched out a chair for Anderson and took it upon himself to distribute an appetizer to all. Yes, those are goldfish set out on each napkin. And, yes those are his pjs on the table. No, I don't know why.

No comments: