Friday, November 26, 2010

18 Months!

Guess who is 18 months today? I know, already!!


And here's a little of what he is up to...
1. Talking up a storm...I started a list today of his words since we have a well-check next week. In about 5 minutes I'm almost to 50 words that he uses regularly and he will repeat anything we say.
2. Still loves that right thumb and his blanket.
3. Wants to do everything big brother is doing.
4. His favorite toys are kitchen things, tools, books, blocks and cars
5. He loves loves loves dogs!
6. Is transitioning to a daddy's boy...hey, at least I got the first 18 months:)
7. Is nuts about phones
8. Has the cutest 'hi' and 'bye' wave.
9. Has a mouth full of teeth, final 4 before his 2 year molars are coming in now for a total of 8 on top and 8 on bottom.
10. Wants to be outside every moment of every day.
11. Is still a crazy good eater...favorites include cheese, eggs, toast, and anything sweet and loves some milk.
12. Loves to rough house, climb and jump.
13. Sleeps 12 hours a night, most of the time with his blanket completely covering his head.
14. Calls all animals dogs
15. Can hold his own in a fight with Owen over toys
16. His favorite book is Goodnight Moon, he looks for the old lady and then 'hushes' over and over.
17. Is in process of figuring out how to undress. I have found him several times in the morning and after nap without pants (they end up in the middle of his room).
18. Is such a fun child to parent. He makes me laugh and keeps me on my toes...I'm never sure what trouble he'll get into next. His laughter is contagious and he smiles and laughs with his entire body.

I love you little Anderson!

No comments: