Thursday, August 12, 2010

Owen Chat

It's been a while since I've posted some Owen-isms....well, I got a couple from this weekend.

Anderson was rolling on the bathroom floor, kicking his legs, crying...basically pitching a great 14 month fit because I took his toothbrush away. Owen looked at him, looked at me, looked back at Anderson and said "Oh Mommy, what are we going to do with that kid."

The next day, Anderson was whining a bit and I heard Owen say "Anderson, this is a no-whine zone."

We had BLTs for dinner the other night (on super-yummy homemade sourdough bread). The next night, Owen said "I want a sandwich like I had last night for dinner."

I find it so funny that Owen repeats back what we say but in context of Anderson.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I love reading your Owen-isms! They are hilarious!! Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday and we are soooo excited about you guys coming to Savannah!!!!! :)

Jessica said...

That is too funny! My fav is the "No Whine Zone"...I might have to use that one around here:)!