Friday, August 20, 2010

More Owenisms

I need to download pictures from the camera, but in the meantime, a few recent funnies from Owen...

Looking at a book with a baby, Owen pointed to the baby's mouth and asked what was in it. I replied 'that's a pacifier.' A few days later and another book, "look mommy, that baby has a fire in his mouth too."

Owen wanted our dog Jordan to accompany him to the bathroom yesterday. Jordan wanted to continue laying where he was. After Owen called to him several times and Jordan showed no intent to go with him, Owen sat down in front of him and said "Jordan, we need to have a talk." He then put his hand under Jordan's chin and lifted his head up and said "look at me while we talk."

So he does hear me!

2 comments:

CharGrill said...

Too cute! Kids say the darndest things don't they?! I get Parents magazine (thought it might help with Jason's kids, but it's geared more toward babies) and at the end of every issue there is a page of funny things kids say - they crack me up!
By the way, I wanted to tell you how awesome I think it is that you're trying to cut back on artificial sweeteners and eat locally grown foods. I've read some about the milk. I've recently switched to organic, which i guess is somewhat better. Love the idea of buying grainfed beef too. We have chickens, but they are too young to lay - they are growing though! Maybe by next spring we'll have our own eggs again.
Sorry for writing sooo much...have a great day!

Maridith said...

SO CUTE!! I love Owenisms!!